Even the hotel and hospitality business is not untouched by the immense amount of positive attributes of the LED Lighting system. The smart, eco-friendly, economical and flexible LED Lighting system, helps in creating the best atmosphere for maximum customer satisfaction. The energy-efficient LED Lighting system offer restaurants, bars, and clubs various benefits along with cost savings. There are various ways in which we can make the best use of LED lighting system for our restaurants, bars, and clubs:
- Set up the mood: Create a look and feel of your place by way of illumination, that can match your primary requirements for setting up the right mood for your place. For example, a restaurant usually contains different areas, essential for its overall functionality and customer experience, like the dining area, bar area and sometimes even the party lounge. All these areas will have different lighting arrangement to reflect the very purpose of each area. For example, lights in the dining area will have to be uniform, comfortable, and bright enough to see the menu, helping guests interact easily with each other around the table. And if it has a bar attached to it, the lighting would be much dimmer to create a quiet and intimate atmosphere. For creating the look and feel of your place, nothing works better than the flexible LED lighting system, which can easily adapt to your requirements.
- Customize to suit your needs: LED lighting system offers you a wide range of choices, from its shape and size of bulbs to brightness levels and colour hue. Access your requirement and customize your restaurant, bar or club as per your need from the wide array of options given by LED lighting system.
- Add new technology: LED lighting system is still in its initial phase and continues to evolve for the good. You can add this new advanced, eco-friendly and economical technology to get the maximum benefit from your restaurants, bars, and clubs. The evolving LED Lighting system also enables you to be at the top of current technologically advancements like having lights in your restaurants, bars, and clubs, which are Wifi enabled or the LEDs made up of organic material. This brings you out as a tech advanced player in the market and thus create a great impression among your audience.
- Economical Lighting Option: Restaurants, bars, and clubs need and consumes a lot of energy in the form of lighting arrangements. When compared to any of the current lighting systems available in the market, LED lighting systems are the most economical lighting option, reducing your electricity bill as much as by 50%. Though they are a bit expensive but spending this money will only be a great investment for your restaurants, bars, and clubs.
- The layering of Lights: Restaurants lighting is all about being creative and skilful. You can use these lights in the form of layers too, giving restaurant owner the flexibility of selecting and adjusting the lighting as per dining activity. There are basically four types of lighting commonly used for creating layered lighting effects:
- Ambient (or general) lighting: the most important of all the layers, which provides for comfortable movement and functioning of your restaurants. It also establishes the overall character of the restaurants, bars, and clubs interior.
- Accent (or focal) lighting: They are basically to create the visual interest by seeking attention towards a piece of artwork by way of using back bar lightings or uplighting on the walls.
- Decorative lighting: Decorative lights are to serve the purpose of supplementing the theme or style of Restaurants, bars, and clubs. Example: Wall sconces, Chandelier, lanterns, candles etc.
- Task lighting: they are the ones which provide sufficient lights for the customers as well as for the service staff to perform the visual task.
A good restaurant lighting system will be a great combination of ambient as well as a task light, which performs the most important function of all. Whereas the best ones will have a perfect balance of all four of them, its all about blending for perfection to create the best visual impact.
High end LED lighting system allows flexible lighting schemes for serving different purposes. Adopting this mechanism not only increase your customer satisfaction but also increases your production by way of giving less stress and a better environment for your employees. If you are looking for setting up long terms energy efficiency goals for your restaurants, bars, and clubs, then it’s the right time to make a shift to highly efficient LED lighting system.